Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Retired, or just plain tired?
Maybe it's just old age, or I've been busy doing other things, but I realized that I haven't been much into playing games lately. Well, let me re-phrase that. I'm not into playing game competetively as I used to. I don't care if I win, I don't care if I lose, and I never really cared about either of those since I was 22 years old, to be honest. I'll catch a few friendly games, and even try out some tournaments, but my gameplaying skills are shot. I could tell by playing against TuF_wown that I'm making too many mental mistakes, and my micro reflexes are slower than a drunk trying to zip up his fly. I feel like Frodo departing over the sea to join the older crowd of RoN. Don't get me wrong, in money tournament's, I'm still going to play to win against all you hard-headed young finger pushers! I just wouldn't bet on myself, that's all. Anyways, hi Morri, hi Tann, hi O4B! Another has-been has joined the ranks!

In any case, Kohan... here I come! (Taking the old man approach and ordering the game online rather than driving to the local game store.)


Comments: Post a Comment