Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Thursday, April 01, 2004

Rise of Nations Oscar Winners of 2003-2004! Updated Best Clan Site!
First of all, a big thanks to Out4Blood for letting me use his blog to host this event, and thanks to RoN Universe for letting me use their site for the nomination topics and polls.

Players:


Best Overall Player: TWC_ShadowZ

Most Entertaining Player: El_Capitan

Best Team Player: {BLuT}1210MKII

Best Strategist: El_Capitan

Favorite Old School Player: Heavens_Myst


Clans:


Best Skilled Clan: TWC

Best Clan Rivalries: TuF vs. TWC

Best Contributing Clan: KBS

Best Clan Site: (Due to the controversy, both these clans are accepted) Infidels and RU

Best Up-and-Coming Clan: BC


Non-Clan Sites:


Best Downloads Site: RoN Universe

Best Strategy Site: Out4Blood's Blog

Best General Topic Site: RoN Heaven

Best Technical Support Site: RoN Heaven

Best Overall Site: RoN Universe


Supporters:


Most Active Supporter: TWC_Morrigu

Most Informative Supporter: Rohag

Best Scenario Designer: Daleran

Best Modification Designer: jedianikansolo

Best Technical Support Helper: I_War


Honorable Mentions: KBS_Gladiator, kop, unit35, bridger, and strat_Huggybear, were a few names that were mentioned.


I need each of these players and supporters to e-mail me at yo_el_capitan@yahoo.com:

TWC_ShadowZ
{BLuT}1210MKII
Heavens_Myst
TWC_Morrigu
Rohag
Daleran
jedianikansolo
I_War


I also need a representative from these clans and sites to e-mail me as well:

TWC
TuF
KBS
Infidels
RU
BC
RoN Universe
RoN Heaven
Out4Blood's Blog


I thank all of you who have taken part in nominating and voting for all the people who deserved recognition for their role in the online community of Rise of Nations. Everyone I know has in some way or another contributed to share their experience with this game to others, and I can name plenty more players, clans, sites, and supporters that weren't even mentioned! Hopefully this tradition of recognition continues to next year, and if so, see you all then!


Comments: Post a Comment