Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Thursday, October 28, 2004

Calling All Americans! To vote or not to vote, that is the question.
Eminem's "Mosh" the vote! Why? Possibly to counter political ideology?

Forms of media trying to influence the election in favor of their candidate? Bah!

How many Eminem fans were going to vote for Bush anyway? How many are Republicans? Probably not much, but he's got millions of fans who don't give a *fudge* about politics who might give a mind about it now.

It's not just about Democrats vs. Republicans. It's not about gun toters vs. worried mothers. It's about artists vs. corporate moguls.

They've even resorted to influence gamers! Anyways, I like Eminem's latest video. Oh, and if you want to piss your pants laughing your *fanny* off, read some Bushisms!

Let me just say as a strategist, watching Bush handle Iraq is like watching some noob playing T&P with the Americans, having a +200 economy because of having 40 LI, and seeing them die through attrition in enemy territory because he didn't know about supply wagons.

If anyone is offended in any way by this post, I hate you.

P.S. My Top Ten Bushims:

10. "Secondly, the tactics of our-as you know, we don't have relationships with Iran. I mean, that's-ever since the late '70s, we have no contacts with them, and we've totally sanctioned them. In other words, there's no sanctions-you can't-we're out of sanctions."-Annandale, Va., Aug. 9, 2004 (Sorry folks, the President said we're out of sanctions. Go home, folks!)

9. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Sounds a lot like we're damned if we do, damned if we don't, doesn't it?)

8. "Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."-May 27, 2004 (I think he must have had the Pet Shop Boy's "West End Girls" on his mind.)

7. "I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."-May 25, 2004 (I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather shake the Iraqi citizen.)

6. "I love to bring people into the oval office...and say, this is where I office."-Jan. 29, 2004 (I love to bring people into my game room... and say, this is where I game.)

5. "[T]he illiteracy level of our children are appalling."-Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004 (All our base are belong to us?)

4. "I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country."-Washington, D.C., Jan. 14, 2004 (In the words of the SNL chuch lady, "Well, isn't that spacial?")

3. "The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the-the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003 (Yeah, who do those Iraqis think they are? Americans?)

2. "See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."-Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003 (I just don't hope a free-er country than ours doesn't find out that we've been developing weapons of mass destruction. But then again, they wouldn't attack us, and more importantly, they wouldn't threaten us much without WMD's, now would they?)

1. "There's an old saying in Tennessee-I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee-that says, fool me once, shame on-shame on you. Fool me-you can't get fooled again."-Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Fool me by voting for you twice, shame on me.)


Comments: Post a Comment