Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy
Friday, October 22, 2004
Top Ten Signs The Rise of Nations Online Community Is Going Downhill
10. When there's 54 people in the lobby, someone goes, "Man, it's crowded today."
9. All the players in Quick Match are "Set to Away" while waiting for a game to start.
8. Someone offers to play rated 1vs1, but no Americans! He chooses Iroquois, French, or Romans.
7. There are more players in Armies of Exigo beta than there are in Rise of Nations.
6. People wonder, "Who the hell is El_Capitan?"
5. Bush becomes President of Big Huge Games and tells the fans, "There is a patch out there, we just haven't found it yet. It's just like Iraq, there were WMD's there, we just haven't found it yet."
4. Kerry tries to take over Big Huge Games, and if President, will suggest to release the patch, while before he flip-flopped against the release of the patch because it wasn't ready.
3. Not-so-well known reknowned strategist, El_Capitan talks more about politics than Out4Blood does about "The Apprentice".
2. The hottest debate is whether or not attrition kills the Militia against the Turk HI/Militia Assault. If so, then why don't we attrition the hell out of those damn Iraqi insurgents?
1. AU is the best team Clan? Muahahahaha!
Thank you, thank you. If anyone is by any means offended by this post, I hate you.
P.S. The patch comes out next week... or so they say.
Comments: Post a Comment