Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Games, Games, and more Games...
As I was waiting for the parts to fix my computer, I've been playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live. Pretty fun game... but for computer savvy people who don't like the controllers, you might want to think about getting a keyboard and mouse adapter.

Once I did get my computer up, I did play a few games of T&P, but mostly Half Life 2... which is an awesome game. I've played Counter Strike: Source on it as well (my first time playing CS). It's fun, but not my bag, baby.

Now as I wait to try out how the balance for T&P goes, I'm playing World of WarCraft. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be on the the Pacific Server on a PvP Realm called "Gorgonnash" with the Alliance. Tequilascrub, Tequilamage, and Tequilawar are my names.

=p


Comments: Post a Comment