Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl XXXIX
Okay, I like American Football. I enjoy playing it, I enjoy waching it. It may not be my favorite sport, but it merits my attention, especially the final game of the season... the Super Bowl.

What I don't like is the b.s. right before the game. I can take the National Anthem, but do they really need to sing "America the Brave", honor the veterans of WWII, and the soldiers of the current war in Iraq and Afghanistan? If they were synonymous with each other, my Department (in the U.S. Navy) should have had cheerleaders chanting, "Go, Fight, Go!" every time we were heading into a Combat Zone.

Okay, time to watch the game. If the Eagles win, I'll play a few games tonight. =p


Comments: Post a Comment