Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Monday, September 15, 2003

What do you do during the first minute in game?
For insta-rushing, I do vqlw - queue up vills and then research mil1 - then 2 woodcutters make farms; 1st new vill walks to make barracks near border; and the rest go on wood-cutting detail. Scout gets corner and then just slightly leads troops before they hit. Scout searches for tower or baracks and slingers hit builders while hops kill capital and expansion.

For normal play, I vq - queue up vills - and make farms with the 2 cutters, while new guys go to wood. When I have 120 wood, I research sci1, then civ1. I like to get the farms going first, because food is going to be the most constraining resource early on. If I find a ruin prior to sci1 completion, I hold off for the couple seconds until its done. I also keep my food low by queueing extra vills as needed. Scout goes to corners and then enemy.


Comments: Post a Comment