Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Wednesday, October 29, 2003

10 reasons why RON is the Greatest Game ever!
  1. I now know what dxdiag.exe does

  2. I found my old computer manuals

  3. I finally figured out how to configure a wireless router so I can connect to Gamespy

  4. Gave me a reason to buy a new video card cooling system

  5. I finally upgraded my video card drivers

  6. I flashed my first MOBO BIOS

  7. I can now manually install and uninstall DirectX 9.0b

  8. Gave me a reason to toss my old computer and buy that new "Compatible with RON" Dell computer

  9. Spent so much time on the phone with the tech support girls at ATI that Wifey accused me of having an affair

  10. Since I can't play multiplayer, I now have extra time to do something productive, like learn a new language or play an instrument
Just kidding... I can play multiplayer :-)



Comments: Post a Comment