Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm not ducking you!
I get a lot of requests to play in the lobby nowadays. Some of them just want to call their mom and say, "Mama, I whooped up on O4B! WOOT!" Others want to prove me wrong about some strategy. And still others just wanna kick my ass. FYI, just because I am online does not mean I am always available to play. As some of you know, Wifey makes my playing ability severely limited most evenings. On some occasions I can get games going, but have to play with no sound. Rarely (like last night) I get to play freely with the sound on. When I need to play, but really can't play, I'll join some newb 4on4 East vs. West game, because if I have to alt-tab from that for 10 minutes, it doesn't hurt me in the game.

Anyway, to montana: You'll get your game, don't worry. And I'm sure you'll kick me arse just like you did last time.


Comments: Post a Comment