Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Saturday, January 17, 2004

BHS update
Current BHS brackets. So far, so good. Both Randy and EC are through to the semis. EC has to play Astator, and Randy looks like he might face Gigi, although it's not decided yet. EC vs. Astator should be a tough match. That could go either way, depending on civ matchups. I hope all you farkers are posting yer films!

UPDATE: Looks like Tator defeated EC. Randy and Gigi are fighting the other semi.

UPDATE II: Gigi lost game 1, but took off, so it's now Randy vs. Tator. Okay, so I was half right. However, I still predict Randy will win it all.

UPDATE III: Who's yer daddy? Randy wins it all, beating Tator in the finals. For the people who didn't believe Randy was any good, I hate to say "I told you so," but I told you so. (Hee hee. Actually, I love saying "I told you so!")

Congrats to everyone, particularly the prize winners, and props to Morrigu and BHG!


Comments: Post a Comment