Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Friday, January 16, 2004

Reluctant convert?
Despite his dislike of the British, or me, or maybe both! HalfLotus has become a sort of reluctant convert, saying finally:
... there are too many different situtions to account for, but it looks to me like Brits do have a comparable economy and some fair defensive bonuses. Not a bad nation, I'd have to put them in the large middle-tier. =)
You really have to admire his personal integrity. He disagreed, but took the time to do his own research and came to a different conclusion. But now don't get carried away... Personally, I find the British usually get mauled by the Mongols. They send packs of horse archers SO darn early. Same with Spanish. But that's just me. Anyway, I'll stop here, I don't wanna start bashing the British!


Comments: Post a Comment