Out4Blood & El_Cap's Rise of Nations Strategy



Thursday, February 05, 2004

Tips for playing with infinite resources
Over at RON Universe, Cowboy has posted some tips for playing infinite resource games.
I've been trying out different modes to play the game and I've gotta liking now to infinite res games. I thought I'd compile a list of tips for this style of gameplay, feel free to add more:
Personally, I've shied away from infinite resource games; I figure what's the point? But, that's a reactionary view. Infinite resources is just yet another game setting. It still requires some strategy and technique. Since, I am not an expert on infinite resource games, I'll use Cowboy's advice (and the other advice in the thread) as a good starting point. Maybe I'll play that setting some day.

Maybe.


Comments: Post a Comment